(S & TD- C3) Studio Teacher
This position will deliver primary school-level lessons and support Non Formal Education (NFE) classroom teachers through MEDG’s E-Learning Infrastructure and E-Learning Approach.
With the E-Learning team, they will develop content and activities to be delivered from the studios in PDO to multiple monastic classrooms nationwide.
Key Job Responsibilities and Objectives
• Designing E-Learning classes and activities
• Conducting studio based teaching for NFE students using conferencing and learning technical systems
• Supervising, mentoring and monitoring NFE teachers during e-learning activities
Style of working
The successful candidates
• will understand that the needs of NFE students are different from formal school students
• will be able to adapt to new e-Learning teaching methods.
• will be required to mentor NFE classroom teachers
• will develop lesson plans and content for studio teaching
• Graduate level education or equivalent (required)
• Qualification/Experience in Teaching/Training (required)
• Education /Experience in Television or Studio Production (desirable)
• To be successful, the studio teacher should be confident, engaging and persuasive as an on- camera teacher
• Able to present a range of material in a studio/technical environment
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
• Flexible, good mentor and team player
Language and Technology Skills
• Fluency in Myanmar and competency in English
• Able to master conferencing and educational technical systems