• This position is responsible for providing training and support materials as required on a day to day basis.
• He or she is also responsible to assist in office administration.
• The role will be supervised by the Admin Officer and work closely with other staff.
• Claiming per Diem allowances to trainers, teachers and consultants
• processing claims for trainers
• Organizing accommodation and training room
• Delivering the program materials in a timely manner
• Ensuring availability of equipment and supplies for meeting and training sessions
• High School Certificate
• Minimum of 2 years’ experiences in materials supply and office support
• Able to use computer
• Able to speak both English and Myanmar
• Able to work quickly and accurately , meet deadliness to meet changing program activities