The role of the IT Officer is to provide technical assistance to the MEDG staff and to install, manage and maintain MEDG’s Office Infrastructure. The IT Officer provides technical support, takes part in installation, management and maintenance of IT equipment at monastic schools that are part of MEDG’s E Learning Infrastructure.
• Supporting for Installation, management, maintenance, monitoring and documentation of MEDG’s E Learning Classroom, MEDG’s Office, Studio, and Classroom Lab Infrastructure at Monastic Schools
• Participate in IT meetings/events and other relevant MEDG meetings/events.
• Report on a regular basis to the IT Officer Team Leader, IT manager and IT Coordinator
• IT Team members experience a sense of teamwork and an equal distribution of the team’s workload
• Daily activities are well structured, planned and prioritized.
• Proactive approach to managing and solving technical issues and usability challenges
• Collaborate with IT team members, MEDG staff and Monastic School principals and staff
• Collaborate with external consultants, developers, suppliers and specialists
Education and Qualification
• Advanced knowledge of- and skills to manage operating systems (Windows, OSX, IOS, Android)
• Advanced knowledge of- and skills to manage applications (Office, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Java, Flash)
• Advanced knowledge of- and skills to manage client devices (desktops, laptops, tablets, Smartphone)
• Advanced knowledge of- and skills to manage networking equipment (routers and switches)
• Advanced knowledge of- and skills to manage peripherals (printers, projectors, headsets, microphones)
• Advanced knowledge of- and skills to manage external power sources (ups, inverters)
• Ability to handle personal stress, external pressure, and work with deadlines
• Good English reading Skill